Cannondale's Limited Warranty is not meant to suggest or imply that the frame or components can never be broken or will last forever. This limited warranty covers manufacturing defects that occur within the normal lifespan and use of the product.
Here is some guidance on what may or may not be covered under warranty. Please refer to the the Cannondale Limited Warranty for full details
- Frames, excluding those listed below: Lifetime of the original owner.
- Frames of Gravity, Freeride, Downhill, Dirt Jump and other ASTM Category Five Bicycles: Three years from original retail purchase.
- Swing Arms, Chainstays, Seatstays, and Shock Links of Full Suspension Frames: Five years from original retail purchase.
- Cannondale Lefty and Headshok Suspension Forks and Unbranded Forks: The fork structure is covered under the frame warranty. The internal components are covered as Cannondale Branded Components.
- Paint and Decals: One year from original retail purchase.
- Cannondale Branded Components: One year from original retail purchase.
- Non-Cannondale Branded Components: Including Non-Cannondale Branded Forks, Electronic Systems, Shocks, and Other Components, are covered by the stated warranty, if any, of their manufacturer, and are not covered under this limited warranty. Please check in your owner’s manual pack for information regarding these warranties.
Warranty service can be provided through our network of Cannondale retailers. You do not need to submit a claim through the shop you purchased the bike from, but it always helps to work with mechanics who are familiar with your situation. The Cannondale retailer will submit a claim on your behalf to our Warranty Center who will have a chance to visually assess the situation and help you with more information.
Please note, you will need to bring your original proof of purchase and your bike in fully assembled condition for a warranty to be submitted.
To find the closest dealer in your area, use the Dealer Locator