The environmental data is based on the equivalent CO2 emissions from an average combustion engine vehicle over the same distance you rode your bike.
Articles in this section
- How do I connect third party apps and devices (Apple Health, Strava, and Garmin) to the Cannondale App?
- How do I record a ride with the Cannondale App?
- Problems with ride data or missing rides in the Cannondale App?
- Why don’t I see map, GPS and ascent data for a ride?
- Why do I have ride history from before I bought my bike?
- How do Activity Combining and Ride Sources work?
- How do I connect my Strava account to the Cannondale App?
- How do I connect my Garmin Connect, Garmin Edge or Garmin Wearable to the Cannondale App?
- How do I connect my Apple Health or Apple Watch to the Cannondale App?
- Speed and distance in the app are too high on Quick 4, Quick 5 or Treadwell 3