The environmental data is based on the equivalent CO2 emissions from an average combustion engine vehicle over the same distance you rode your bike.
Articles in this section
- How do I record a ride with Cannondale App v3.0?
- Problems with ride data or missing rides in Cannondale App v3.0?
- Why don’t I see map, GPS and ascent data for a ride?
- Why do I have ride history from before I bought my bike?
- Speed and distance in the app are too high on Quick 4, Quick 5 or Treadwell 3
- The Cannondale App does not find my bike serial number
- How to determine your wheel size and tire width for the Cannondale App
- How to verify the Wheel Sensor is connecting with the Cannondale App and speed is correct?
- How do I find what version of the app I am using?
- Not all of my rides are showing in the Cannondale App