Dealer Mode is a special mode in the Cannondale App to allow authorized dealers and service technicians to see the service history of a bike and log new services records to a bike. This is all done from your device; you do not need to access or use the customer's device.
Once you have received a Dealer Mode activation code either printed or via email, you'll need to enter it into the app to access dealer Mode.
How to activate Dealer Mode
- In the app go to Settings -> Profile -> Edit
- Scroll to the bottom and tap "I'm a Cannondale dealer"
- This will open the "Find a Dealer" view. From there, find your retail location and tap "I work at this Dealer"
- Enter the one time dealer code
- Now under the main Settings area you will see "Roles" under the Account section. In here you can toggle between "Rider" and "Dealer" modes.
Differences between Rider and Dealer modes
- Dealer mode only has access to the Garage, Messages and You sections of the app
- Bikes added to the Garage in Dealer mode are only visible when in the Dealer role, same is true for bikes added in the Rider role.
- Messages presented are only those applicable to the bikes in the Garage shown, either Rider or Dealer Garage
How do I get a code to access Dealer Mode?
Please contact your local sales rep or customer service to request a code.
Can many people use the same code to activate dealer mode?
No. The codes are one time use only and after use to activate an account they will not work again. Missions Impossible style self-destructing cards are still in development and planned for release in 2025.
My Shop has multiple locations / How can I change what shop I "Work at" in the app?
Make sure you are in the dealer role and then go to You > Change Dealer. Find the location you are working at and select "Preferred Dealer".