The Speed Sensor battery should last at least one year under normal use. If you need to replace the battery, the correct type is a CR2032, 3V coin cell battery.
Articles in this section
- How to update Wheel Sensor firmware
- Using the Cannondale Wheel Sensor with Garmin Products
- How do I reset my Wheel Sensor or replace the battery?
- Troubleshooting Cannondale Wheel Sensor Connections
- Speed from the wheel sensor is too high or erratic on Treadwell EQ DLX
- I'm unable to connect a Speed Sensor with the Cannondale app
- Wheel Sensor speed and distance are wrong and I have a Hub Dynamo
- Can the Wheel Sensor help locate a stolen bike?
- Speed Sensor Manual
- Using the Wheel Sensor with both the Cannondale App and Garmin devices