The Cannondale Speed Sensor’s memory can store up to 900 hours of riding. It is designed to overwrite detailed ride data that exceeds 900 hours, while always maintaining the bike’s total odometer and hours. This makes sure that your hour tracking for maintenance schedules is always accurate.
Articles in this section
- How to update Wheel Sensor firmware
- Using the Cannondale Wheel Sensor with Garmin Products
- How do I reset my Wheel Sensor or replace the battery?
- Troubleshooting Cannondale Wheel Sensor Connections
- Speed from the wheel sensor is too high or erratic on Treadwell EQ DLX
- What is Import Start Date for a Cannondale Wheel Sensor?
- I'm unable to connect a Speed Sensor with the Cannondale app
- Wheel Sensor speed and distance are wrong and I have a Hub Dynamo
- Can the Wheel Sensor help locate a stolen bike?
- Speed Sensor Manual