The “Last Sync” date and time, indicates the last time the Cannondale App and Wheel Sensor activity has been successfully processed by the Cannondale servers and delivered back to your mobile device. If rides are missing from your Activity Log, it may be because the App has not successfully fully synced with the Wheel Sensor and the servers. Click here for help if you are missing rides.
Articles in this section
- How do I connect third party apps and devices (Apple Health, Strava, and Garmin) to the Cannondale App?
- How do I record a ride with the Cannondale App?
- Problems with ride data or missing rides in the Cannondale App?
- Why don’t I see map, GPS and ascent data for a ride?
- Why do I have ride history from before I bought my bike?
- How do Activity Combining and Ride Sources work?
- How do I connect my Strava account to the Cannondale App?
- How do I connect my Garmin Connect, Garmin Edge or Garmin Wearable to the Cannondale App?
- How do I connect my Apple Health or Apple Watch to the Cannondale App?
- Speed and distance in the app are too high on Quick 4, Quick 5 or Treadwell 3