When you record rides with your phone's GPS using the Start/End buttons on the ride screen, the app will compare wheel sensor rotation data with GPS distance to suggest changes to your tire circumference setting to improve the accuracy of real time speed values from your wheel sensor.
Articles in this section
- Using the Cannondale Wheel Sensor with Garmin Products
- Troubleshooting Cannondale Wheel Sensor Connections
- How do I reset my Wheel Sensor or replace the battery?
- I'm unable to connect a Speed Sensor with the Cannondale app
- Can the Wheel Sensor help locate a stolen bike?
- Speed Sensor Manual
- How to update Wheel Sensor firmware
- Using the Wheel Sensor with both the Cannondale App and Garmin devices
- Using the Wheel Sensor with both the Cannondale App and the Garmin Connect app
- What is Auto Circumference?