When you record rides with your phone's GPS using the Start/End buttons on the ride screen, the app will compare wheel sensor rotation data with GPS distance to suggest changes to your tire circumference setting to improve the accuracy of real time speed values from your wheel sensor.
Articles in this section
- How to update Wheel Sensor firmware
- Using the Cannondale Wheel Sensor with Garmin Products
- How do I reset my Wheel Sensor or replace the battery?
- Troubleshooting Cannondale Wheel Sensor Connections
- Speed from the wheel sensor is too high or erratic on Treadwell EQ DLX
- What is Import Start Date for a Cannondale Wheel Sensor?
- I'm unable to connect a Speed Sensor with the Cannondale app
- Wheel Sensor speed and distance are wrong and I have a Hub Dynamo
- Can the Wheel Sensor help locate a stolen bike?
- Speed Sensor Manual