Auto Wake: Just start riding, and the motion of the Cannondale Wheel Sensor will wake up the SmartSense system automatically.
- SmartSense will turn off automatically when you stop for more than six minutes
- SmartSense can also be turned off manually at any time
- You may disable the Auto Wake feature if you prefer (see #8 below)
If the Auto Wake feature is not working, check the following:
- Add your SmartSense equipped bike to the Cannondale App (iOS or Android)
- Tap on Garage and tap on your bike's name to see the Bike Details screen
- In Devices, tap into SmartSense
- If you do not see any SmartSense controls, see: SmartSense features do not appear in the Cannondale App
- If this fails, see: Cannondale App does not connect to SmartSense
- If none, tap Add Device to add it, then proceed with Step 7
- If it is different, or appears as "-- ", tap on the text to change it
- Select the Wheel Sensor
- Start spinning your front wheel continuously
- Within 10-20 seconds SmartSense should turn ON
Auto Wake turns SmartSense on when I'm not riding
An accelerometer in the Wheel Sensor wakes up the system. Unintended motion may trigger it, including: walking your bike around, transporting the bike in a vehicle (even without the wheel spinning), etc. We suggest doing one of the following:
- Manually power off SmartSense using the battery power button
- Remove the battery from the cradle during transport
- You may also disable the Auto Wake feature if you prefer (see #8 above)
Still having trouble?
Please contact our support team with the "Submit a request" link below.