When you add a SmartSense equipped bike to the Cannondale App using either the Wheel Sensor or the bike Serial Number, the SmartSense features will appear in Garage > Bike Details automatically.
If you do not see SmartSense features in Bike Details > Devices
Compare the Serial Number shown in Bike Details to the actual Serial Number on your bike frame (see: Where do I find my bike's serial number?)
If they differ:
- Tap to Remove Bike
- Go to Garage > Add Bike > Add Manually
- Enter the Serial Number found on the bike frame
- Your bike should fill in with SmartSense features
If they match:
- Is there a photo of your bike at the top of Bike Details?
- Yes: Proceed to Step 2
- No: Contact Customer Support using the "Submit a request" link below. Please include a photo of the serial number sticker on your bike frame.
- Tap Add Device at the bottom of Bike Details
- Follow instructions to add your SmartSense to the app
- Tap Add Device again
- Follow instructions to add your Wheel Sensor to the app
- Verify the Auto Wake feature works. See: Auto Wake feature does not work
Still having trouble?
Please contact our support team via our online request form.