The “Last Sync” date and time, indicates the last time the Cannondale App and Wheel Sensor activity has been successfully processed by the Cannondale servers and delivered back to your mobile device. If rides are missing from your Activity Log, it may be because the App has not successfully fully synced with the Wheel Sensor and the servers. Click here for help if you are missing rides.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Use The Ride Screen In Cannondale App v5.0
- How do I connect third party apps and devices (Apple Health, Strava, and Garmin) to the Cannondale App?
- How do I record a ride with the Cannondale App?
- Problems with ride data or missing rides in the Cannondale App?
- Why don’t I see map, GPS and ascent data for a ride?
- Why do I have ride history from before I bought my bike?
- What devices are compatible with the Cannondale App?
- Does the Cannondale App support Garmin Varia Radar?
- What is a Full Sensor Sync in the Cannondale App?
- Cannondale App is unable to connect to supported Bluetooth devices